Edward Jones portfolio program®
The Portfolio Program offers freedom from daily investment decisions and a predictable fee.
The Edward Jones Portfolio Program® is an investment program that offers simple and consistent value, freedom from day-to-day investment decisions and a simple, predictable fee.
- Gives you freedom from day-to-day investment decisions
- Access to an established network of professional money managers
- One simple monthly fee
Valuable benefits and options
Edward Jones Portfolio Program offers valuable benefits and options designed to help you achieve your specific goals, including the following:
- Well thought-out strategy – We'll help you identify and prioritize your financial goals and recommend an appropriate selection of portfolio models to help you achieve them.
- A disciplined investment process – Edward Jones and SEI Investments have worked together to develop a disciplined multi-manager investment solution that offers you professional management and diversification by asset class, money manager and individual holdings.
- Money manager selection and monitoring – SEI's investment management team employs a rigorous process to select and oversee a network of money managers who actively manage investments in their area of expertise.
- Ongoing monitoring and rebalancing – As markets fluctuate, your portfolio will be automatically rebalanced to your original objective, which means buying and selling decisions are done when opportunities arise.
- A simple fee structure – You'll pay a fee based on the dollars invested in the program, not a commission on investment trades. The fee covers portfolio construction and ongoing management, which includes any buying or selling activity and comprehensive performance reporting.
We can help
If you feel the Portfolio Program is right for you, contact your Edward Jones financial advisor to learn more.
The Edward Jones Portfolio Program is a comprehensive managed investment program that combines personal investment strategy driven by the advisor and professional portfolio management driven by a global asset manager SEI.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments and the use of an asset allocation service, such as the Edward Jones Portfolio Program™ (the “Program”). SEI Investments Canada Company (“SEI”) is the Manager of the Program. Before investing, please read the prospectus of the mutual fund in which an investment may be made under the Program. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. For more information about SEI and the SEI family of mutual funds, visit www.seic.com. The underlying funds and their weightings in each portfolio are subject to change from time to time at the Manager’s discretion. The portfolio managers or the allocations of assets to a particular portfolio manager are subject to change from time to time at the Manager’s discretion.
All investment strategies and investments involve risk, and the value of your account will fluctuate. As a result, your account may be worth more or less than the amount of money you invested.