Market volatility is normal, yet unpredictable and emotional. While we can’t control the market, we can control our reactions to it. We’re committed to keeping you in the know about the latest market movements. Click on the links below to read our Market Pulse reports. If you have any questions, reach out to your financial advisor.
- Implications of a Hawkish BoC, High Inflation and Oil Prices (PDF) 10/28/2021
- Expected Election Outcome Keeps Markets Focused on the Fundamental Outlook (PDF) 09/21/2021
- China-Driven Global Growth Concerns Spur Market Pullback (PDF) 09/20/2021
- Speculative Worries Spark Market Volatility (PDF) 01/28/2021
- Markets Await Election Results: Our Initial Investment Takeaways (PDF) 11/4/2020