Edward Jones guided portfolios®
If you like to be actively involved in your investment decisions, Edward Jones Guided Portfolios® may be the choice for you.
Edward Jones Guided Portfolios® is a uniquely structured investment program for the person who wants to be actively involved in investment decisions, likes a simple, predictable fee, and appreciates the accountability that comes with regular reviews.
- Keeps you involved in day-to-day investment decisions with ongoing advice and guidance from your Edward Jones advisor.
- Structured investment guidance from the Edward Jones Investment Policy Committee.
- Commission-free trades.
Formula for success
Edward Jones Guided Portfolios follows a formula for successful investing that includes the following:
- A well thought-out strategy – We'll help you identify and prioritize your financial goals and recommend the appropriate mix of investments and a strategy to help meet them.
- Structured investment guidelines – We've structured Guided Portfolios to help you keep a balanced portfolio and find the right investment mix to help you meet your financial goals.
- A regular review process – We'll help ensure that your portfolio is aligned with your risk tolerance and goals, and that your strategy evolves as you experience life changes.
- A simple fee structure – You'll pay a fee based on the dollars invested in the program, not a commission on investment trades. The fee covers guidance on your financial strategy, disciplined portfolio construction, regular reviews and comprehensive performance reports.
We can help
If you feel Guided Portfolios may be appropriate for you, contact your local Edward Jones financial advisor to learn more.