Partnering throughout your journey
We don't just talk about personal service. We're built to deliver it, from your financial advisor and branch office administrator to more than 1,800 associates across Canada.
Teams as invested in your goals as you
When you work with Edward Jones, you have an entire team behind you who cares as much about why you're investing as what you invest in.
A financial advisor who knows you by name
Down the street or just across town, Edward Jones offices are in your neighbourhood, ready to serve you – and the community. It's a personalized approach to investing, and it's what sets us apart. You'll work with your financial advisor one-on-one, supported by a branch office administrator helping you every step of the way. Your team will get to know you and your goals intimately and provide the personal service only humans can deliver. Because you deserve more than a phone number when it comes to the future you hope to build.
The team behind your team
You may never meet with them in person, but our more than 7,000 home office associates in U.S. and Canada play an important role in serving you behind the scenes.
- Our Investment Policy Committee develops the firm's investment guidance that is at the centre of all the tools, systems and materials your financial advisor uses to help guide you toward reaching your goals
- Equity research analysts who’ve been recognized by such publications as Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal
- Economic and market professionals (frequent guests on Fox Business, Bloomberg and CNBC)
- Portfolio managers who are responsible for managing, evaluating and monitoring investment portfolios as part of the firm’s fee-based programs
- Analysts who review products and services to ensure they meet certain quality standards
- Professionals with tax, legal and trust services expertise
- Senior insurance specialists who understand and can advise on complex insurance solutions
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation.