I agree with Confucius: "Choose a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life." As a financial advisor, I get to use both the creative and analytical sides of my brain, follow my passions, and make a difference for people in my community.
I'm passionate about education and financial literacy.
• For women of all ages and circumstances, I hold complimentary seminars to help them feel confident about preparing for the needs unique to their gender.
• For couples, I help coordinate goals with discussions like, "What are your dreams for the future, and do they match your partner's?"
• For those with special needs, I show how to optimize government-sponsored savings plans and endowment funds.
• For those nearing retirement, wondering if or when they can retire, and with their money spread across different places, I teach skills on organizing finances.
• For just about every investor, I demonstrate informed rather than emotional decisions with their money.
As we work together, we'll talk about fun things like your hopes and dreams, realities like your risk tolerance and trade-offs, and the inevitable like mortality and tax implications. I want to make sure all your bases are covered and that we help you grow, protect and transfer wealth in a tax-efficient, "keep more of what you earn" manner. We'll look at your goals holistically rather than engage in single investments transactionally.
I've lived in the Okanagan Valley since 2008 and currently serve on the board for Penticton Women in Business. My daughter, new husband, stepsons, dog and I take advantage of the area's beauty with walking, kayaking, biking and camping when we can, and we throw in some occasional travel.
I was raised with the values of giving back. One of my proudest accomplishments was helping to start Our Daily Bread, a soup kitchen in Nelson serving 120 people a day; it's still going strong.
I would love to start a conversation with you today and learn about what's most important to you!
Phone NumberDebbie Clark at (250) 493-8352
More to explore
Find your financial Starting Point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Setting your path
We use an established process to help you reach your goals.Learn More