During these uncertain times, we're here for you – ready to listen, support and navigate this together. We care about your physical health and your financial health. And just like you, we're keeping up with the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact on our communities and the markets.
Over the last few months, some of our branch offices reopened to in-person meetings. Our reopening approach has been thoughtful and measured against data from health authorities, Federal and local guidelines, and the local health environment. A final consideration, and one of the most important, is the personal choice of our local branch teams about when to reopen to the public.
Once your local office reopens, you will notice steps taken to protect your health and well-being. These include requiring mask-wearing in our branches as well as following policies and best practices on social distancing, cleaning/sanitizing and other hygiene measures. Access to our reopened offices will be by appointment only, and in-person meetings will be spaced out to allow for a thorough cleaning in between each meeting. We want everyone to feel safe and secure as soon as they walk through the front door.
Throughout this process, our virtual meeting options remain in place to serve you.
Multiple ways to stay connected
We're dedicated to strengthening personal relationships with our clients and providing the information you need. This is true today more than ever.
So, let's connect and talk about what's on your mind. We have several ways to keep in touch and can do whatever works best for you.
- Web conferencing can be done from your computer, tablet or mobile device - all you need is an internet connection. Your financial advisor can share information live from their system, just like you're in the office. If this is the first time you've participated in a web conference with your financial advisor, all you need to do is review the instructions and download the software. Then you're ready to go. If you have any trouble, give your branch team a call.
- If you're not currently working with an Edward Jones financial advisor, you can find one here who can help answer your important questions.
- Around-the-clock access to your Edward Jones account including investments, timely market news, research and much more. You can also stay in touch with your financial advisor through secure messaging and view your statements and other account documents electronically. If you aren't enrolled in Online Access, you can sign up here.
- Within Online Access, you can securely send and receive messages from your financial advisor's office.
- Your branch team is committed to answering your questions and helping you stay on track to meet your goals. As always, our branch teams are available to take your phone calls and are ready to help you with all your needs, including accessing your cash or making investment adjustments. If your branch team is on the phone helping other clients or is not in the office due to local restrictions, we will automatically connect you with someone else who can meet your needs. And if you're unable to reach them and need to place a trade or get help with account-related questions, you may call our Client Relations line at (877) 370-2627.
Your physical, emotional and financial health
We’re here to support you – ready to partner with you and answer any questions you have. Take a look at the resources we have available to help you with your physical, emotional and financial health.
You can also learn more about the advice our investment strategists have for today's markets on our stock market news. Bookmark this page to stay up to date on guidance from our investment strategists.
Take care of yourself and your family. Look out for your neighbors. Help your community. That's what we're about too. And we will do it together.
Getting through this together
Our firm is uniquely positioned to help you during times like these because we are in the community with you, going through this as neighbors and friends. And we will get through this together.
We remain committed to serving our 7 million clients, while also caring for our colleagues. We will continue to follow the guidance of the Government of Canada, World Health Organization (WHO) and local health departments. Health Canada outlines best practices to help protect your health – take a look at the prevention and risks section of the site. Please know we're also following these best practices.
Give your financial advisor a call. Ask all your questions. Maybe you’re wondering about cash on hand or money you can easily access, progress toward your long-term goals, such as retirement or paying for education, or what type of protection strategy you should have for your specific situation. We'll listen and work through any challenges together.
If you don't have a financial advisor, we can help with that too. It can be so reassuring to partner with someone who will listen and understand what’s important to you. And having someone help you make decisions during smooth and not-so-smooth situations can make all the difference.
Just as in other times of uncertainty and crisis – our country, our communities, our neighbours and our firm come together to help each other through.