Being a financial advisor has always been my true calling. It allows me to give back to and serve my community. I strive to make people’s lives better by giving my highest standard of expertise, care and love!
For over a decade of my career life in the financial industry, I have achieved:
- CFP® Designation (Ranked 3rd place Canada-Wide in my final CFP® exam and was named on the prestigious President's list Nov 2014)
- The Fellow of Canadian CSI (FCSI®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Canadian Life and Disability Insurance License, LLQP (With Honors)
- Bachelor in Law, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- MSc in Finance & International Securities, ISMA Center, University of Reading, UK
My team and I take every client relationship very seriously. We look forward to building a deep connection with you by understanding what’s important to you and your family. We guide you through the different stages of your life by creating personalized solutions and long lasting plans and we monitor your progress throughout your life to help make sure you stay on track. Together, we’ve helped many families across multiple generations build and protect their wealth and legacy. I am able to service you in either English or Chinese Mandarin, and some Cantonese.
Besides always striving for excellence, being disciplined and patient, I’m fun loving and creative. I enjoy spending time with my loving family, exploring and learning new things.
I am a passionate volunteer as the field trainer/mentor and first women and inclusion leader in our region to help more advisors thrive. I work in my local senior community centres to help educate people about the importance of building a solid financial strategy as well as a CFP® exam scorer for the Canadian Financial Planning Council.
If you are thinking of embarking on an amazing journey together with me and my team - please contact us for a complimentary, no obligation consultation.
- Business Owner Considerations
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Wealth Protection Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
My Personal Interests
- Health & Nutrition
Phone NumberOlivia Yu at (604) 433-7207
|Mon||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
- Web Conferencing