I really enjoy helping my clients achieve their important financial goals. I find it a challenge to get to understand what's important to each client and then partnering with them to build strategies for making dreams reality.
I'm most proud of the work that my Senior Branch Administrator Susan and I do for our clients. The three types of clients that I most love to help are:
- Clients that are approaching retirement to ensure that they are financially (and emotionally) prepared for the "next chapter" in their lives
- Clients that are in retirement to ensure that they never run out of money, can live independently with dignity and do all the things on their "bucket list". Strategies for inter-generational wealth transfer are also part of this planning process.
- Business owners with unique needs for saving for their retirement without the benefit of a pension, unlocking the wealth in their corporations without paying excessive taxes
I graduated from the University of Windsor and have in addition to being securities and insurance licensed, hold the FMA and FCSI designations. With over 27 years of combined experience, Susan and I are knowledgeable and thoughtful with our approach.
Windsor born and raised, I have previously served on the board for the Windsor Residence for Young Men and have also volunteered for the Canadian Mental Health Association and the Windsor-Roseland Rotary Club. With Edward Jones I have also served as a Recruiting Leader, a Secondary Recruiting Leader, as a Field Trainer and a mentor.
I am dedicated to building partnerships with my clients for the duration of their life with a specialized lifelong plan. My clients have made such a positive impact on my life, I want to ensure that I do the same for them.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
My Personal Interests
Phone NumberDave Freeman at (519) 967-0084
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Setting your path
We use an established process to help you reach your goals.Learn More