Before joining Edward Jones, I spent more than 20 years in the financial services sector, which included operating venture capital, debt financing and supporting enterprise clients with financial services at global IT companies HPE and Dell-EMC.
I am passionate and honored to help business owners, executives, IT professionals and retirees to pursue their dreams and plan for their loved ones. I joined Edward Jones because I saw how Jones’ thoughtful and straightforward investment philosophy was and how it resonated so closely with my own.
I'll start by meeting with you to determine what your life long goals are and I'll build a financial strategy that fits your goals, your needs and your family. I'll partner with you long-term to review what changes life brings, to reevaluate your goals and risk tolerance, and to make adjustments as needed. Our process looks like this:
• I'll invest my time in understanding what is important to you before you invest your money and I'll work with you to translate your vision into your long-term financial goals
• I want to understand the level of risk you're comfortable accepting when investing so we can balance it with the steps necessary to reach your long-term goals
• I will use our established process to build personalized strategies to help meet your financial goals
• I will partner with you over time to help you stay on track
Throughout it all, I'm dedicated to providing you top-notch client service.
If you have questions or want to see if we might be a good fit, let's grab a cup of coffee and discuss how I might build a personalized financial strategy just for you.
- Business Owner Considerations
- Employee Stock Options
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Health & Nutrition