May 07, 2020
These past months have definitely left many of us concerned about our personal and financial well-being. Now, more than ever, it’s important to take a holistic approach to your health and well-being. We know that planning for your future is about so much more than your finances – you and your family’s physical and emotional wellness are a priority.
Please know, we’re here for you – ready to listen, support and navigate these topics together. To help guide you through these uncertain times, we’ve created wellness resources on our website dedicated to supporting your physical, emotional and financial health.
Watch videos about topics impacting your health and finances, including a video featuring Dr. Hilary Babcock, MD, MPH and Professor of Medicine, Infectious Diseases at Washington University, and Edward Jones Investment Strategist Craig Fehr.
Explore information on financial health from Edward Jones investment strategists and links to other important health and wellness resources from health industry experts.
Visit the Edward Jones wellness page. We’ll update the page regularly, so be sure to check back often.
Ways to stay connected to us and your account
Your Edward Jones team is here for you virtually when you need them. Please don’t hesitate to contact your Edward Jones advisor by phone, text, email or secure message. And if you haven’t already signed up for Online Access, it’s a great way to access your account information whenever you choose. Here are a few of the features you’ll enjoy with Online Access:
- View your Edward Jones accounts, current & historical account statements, trade confirmations & regulatory documents, and tax documents
- Securely share financial documents and messages with your advisor
- View personalized reports and messages from your advisor
- Sign up for e-Delivery and receive notifications when your documents are available
- Create watch lists for stocks you want to follow, and more
You can enroll in Online Access or contact your branch.